1. After running, PPlive/PPStream will start windows
media player ;
If PPStream do not open Windows Media Player, please
click the mouse right-button on the PPstream Main windows,
then select the "Play in default player" menu.
2. Right click the playing list on the windows media
player and choose "Properties" on the pull-down
menu (shown in figure 1), then you will see the window
(shown in figure 2):
Tip: If you can not see a playlist in
Windows media player, please click "View>Now
Playing Options>Show Playlist" menu.
If you use PPStream, please select the
third item in the popup-menu(see
the pic), then ppstream will open windows media
3. There you can find the URL address, such as"http://127.0.0.1:8080/PPLive235919.asf";
4. Copy this link address;
5. Run ppRecorder(P2P TV Recorder) from program group
and click the button with "Add P2p TV" to get
the window below (shown in figure 3);
6. Paste this address"http://127.0.0.1:8080/PPLive235919.asf"
to the URL blank and choose "Record Immediately"
before clicking "OK";
7. Then PPRcorder(P2P TV Recorder) will
begin recording the channel playing on PPLive/PPStream.
8. If you want to stop recording, please
select the recording item in the list, then click "Stop"